2009年12月3日木曜日

Love is immortal law: Chapter 13

06,1995 a year, it was the 50 anniversary of the victory. A few days later, I have over 80 years. No surprise to me or torture me if God spared my life even, Jiangdu yellow die, and a Japanese machine-gun fire, not kill me, therefore, all the way, lived to 80 I have flooded, but I did not really know to expect one minute? ! "Cough Keke -" I have a feeling that is almost eliminated in the face of their bodies. "The first quarter, while the teacher, Yaochi?" Please do not care my cell Li Sui Tang, wait 10 years is exciting for me. "Little is just past the right of all cold." I always hate to take medicine. "You are not obedient, and I have to inform you that Dr. Liu, please refer to this time" "If the rock Ryuu Yoshi has to deal with an old man and corrections Oh?" I'm smiling The ball has look on. Strange to say, old people, and get the spirit

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿